- It is FREE to participate!
- Family mentors
- Families to College Campus Center, a dedicated community space
- College visit experiences
- College and financial aid planning
- Tutoring and college entrance exam preparation
- Career development and exploration days
- Networking and community
- Community service and volunteer opportunities
- Fun family enrichment activities
- Identify at least one goal for the family to be working towards.
- Cooperate with Mentor in achieving goals set up in the family goal plan.
- Attend minimum of one family event per month as a family.
- Communicate with mentor a minimum 2 to 3 times a month.
Who can join?
Our voluntary enrollment initiative is offered free of charge to families with:
- Two adults that are raising a family
- At least one adult employed
- One or more high school students
- The motivation to formulate a self-identified goal of college attainment and career preparation